Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wider is Better

My blog was getting dreary and boring, so it's time for a big announcement...

Redesign!

New template, new widescreen layout, more posts, more pictures (coming soon), and more crazy thoughts from your slightly eccentric editor-in-chief.  The goal is to turn this into an interesting running blog, containing my thoughts on running, my thoughts on other things tangentially related to running, and probably some things not related to running.  (I'll keep that last one to a minimum--I promise).  I'll also share works from other blogs, sites, and a variety of other sources. 

I encourage you to become a follower in the box on the right side of the page.  It will keep you up to date with this blog, and it makes me look cooler if I have more followers.  Seriously, that's all I care about.  Really.  Stop laughing...

Hope you enjoy the re-launch and make sure to comment often!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Better? Your girlfriend is your (so far) only follower. :-P

Matt said...

That's 1 more than I had before!

Related Posts with Thumbnails