Friday, February 04, 2011

Friday's Featured Blog: Run Tall, Walk Tall

Last week, we were in my hometown of Detroit.  This week, Friday's Featured Blog takes us all the way to   South Africa!  Yes, this week, the featured blog is Run Tall, Walk Tall by Johann.


I get a lot of enjoyment out of reading Johann's blog because it shows how running can tie so many people together.  I'll admit that I didn't regularly think about the running scene in South Africa (the only runners on the African continent that matter are the Kenyans, right?), but Run Tall, Walk Tall features some great experiences that people all over the globe can relate too.  Heck, they've even got Boston in South Africa:



Recently, Johann completed an 80km (that's ~50 miles for my Imperial readers), and has a fantastic set of photos from the race on his blog.  You can see those photos and his race report here.

Head on over to Run Tall, Walk Tall and give it a read!






The Friday's Featured Blog series is an opportunity for me to feature blogs that I enjoy reading.  If you're looking for new blogs to read, click on to the blogs I feature.  If I feature your blog, and you're uncomfortable with me doing so, or using images from your site, just drop me a note in the comments and I'll take it down.  I have not contacted the owner of the featured blog prior to posting this--it's just my way of giving a shout-out to a worthy blogger.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails