Friday, April 03, 2009

13 Short Eastland Routes

I ran yesterday, and once again, that's not the big news. It was a great run, though: fifty degrees, sunny, lots of people out running and biking. But I digress.

I have decided that it is time to tackle one of my lifetime goals. I am a distance runner, and who can claim to be a distance runner if they don't run a marathon once in their life? So, that's what I'm going to do. On October 4, 2009, you will see me complete 26.2 miles in one of the most beautiful cities in the country. It certainly won't be easy, but I'm going to do it.

Thanks to Kelli for pointing me to a great training program, found here:

Here is the marathon's website if you're interested:

If you're in the Twin Cities on October 4, I would love to see you out on the course!

Twin Cities Marathon Countdown: 184 Days

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails