Thursday, October 16, 2008

20 minutes, 9'17"/mile

Route: Summit-Out and Back

It was significantly colder today for my run.  I set out at about 7:30am and the thermometer was reading 33 degrees.  It was time for the gloves and hat.  I could really feel the cold in my lungs, and that contributed to my drop in time from yesterday.

I tried a new warm-up today, and while it was a lot better than what I have been doing (nothing), I could definitely feel it when I started out.  However, I need to strengthen my core, and this warm-up should help.  This warm-up is courtesy of the Nike running blog:

http://insidenikerunning.nike.com/2008/09/30/general-strength-video-lunge-warm-up/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Run, Mateo, run!

(And let's go Eagles on three--one two three EAGLES!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails